Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Indian visa service: More confusion with further changes


Q. Help! I have spent ages trying to understand the visa requirements for India. With the help of my travel agent we have attempted the online route via VF Services, the outsourcing service. However, they are not at all forthcoming with precise information. Can I send the printed form to them by post? Can I pay by credit/debit card, postal order? Where do I send it to? I think it may be Hayes, but it could be Slough. I do not wish to play the age card but I am 76, reasonable on the computer – but, am so frustrated by this that I really feel like giving up and going to Torquay instead! Can you offer your advice? Glenda Smart






















from - Travel RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1GIWCj0

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment